Cream Cheese 250g
Whipping cream 200g
Castor sugar ½ cup
Lady finger biscuits 12 pcs
3-in-1 Coffee powder 1 packet + hot water 120ml
Cocoa powder (For decoration purpose)
1. Whipping cream and sugar whip until hard.
2. Add cream cheese and then mix well.
3. Biscuit dunk with coffee(after diluted with hot water), and arrange in a container.
4. Put cream on top of the biscuit.
5. Repeat step 3&4 again.
6. Sifted cocoa powder on top of cream.
7. Keep in the fridge for 4 hrs.
Just briefly dunk the biscuit with coffee for about 2 seconds, if too long, the biscuit will become too soft and unmanageable.