High Protein Flour 280g (Sifted)
Granulated Sugar 50g
Sunflower Oil / Corn Oil 20g
1 Teaspoon of Yeast
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Egg yolk
- Egg + sugar + oil + salt and stir well.
- Pour flour into the mixture just now and knead the dough.
- After the dough is not sticky, move it to a flat surface and knead until the dough is smooth. (About 20 minutes)
- Cover with a damp cloth and leave the dough to ferment in a warm place for at least 1 hour or twice the original size.
- After fermentation, flatten the dough with a rolling pin, then divided into 8 small doughs and knead to round shape.
- Brush a layer of oil on the bottom and sides of the baking pan, put the round dough into the baking pan and leave it for the second fermentation.
- After the second fermentation, coat the surface with egg yolk.
- Cover with plastic wrap and use a toothpick to prick a few holes on the plastic wrap.
- After the water has boiled, steam it over medium heat for 40 minutes, turn off the heat and leave it inside for minutes before opening the lid.
- Brush a layer of honey on the surface of the bread and sprinkle with desiccated coconut for decoration.