Konnyaku Jelly Powder
1 packet Water 1000ml
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons of wolfberries
2 tablespoons of osmanthus
- Add sugar to jelly powder in advance and mix well.
- Wash osmanthus and wolfberries with water.
- Boil the water, then add osmanthus, and simmer over low heat until it smells.
- Stir in the sugar jelly powder and stir until melted.
- Add wolfberries.
- Pour into the jelly mold and stir it with a bamboo stick before it has solidified.
- After cooling down, put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.