60g Yogood Chocolate & Nut Crunchy Muesli
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Put banana, muesli, eggs and milk into a blender to blend until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together.
- Add banana mixture into the powder, then mix well using plastic spatula.
- Put 2 tablespoons of batter on a medium-heated frying pan that has brushed with butter.
- After 2 minutes, turn to the other side and continue to fry until both sides are slightly brownish.
- Decorate the top part with muesli and honey.